Local Space is an innovative and dynamic social landlord with charitable status that is dedicated to delivering affordable and quality social housing to people on lower incomes, to help them improve their quality of life. This is an exciting time for us as we progress our development ambitions to acquire 800 homes by 2020 – this is significant growth in the number of homes we own. At the heart of this is our desire to develop a culture of employee engagement and high performance that reflects our values in the services we provide.
We are an Investors in People (IIP) organisation and reaccredited against the 6th generation IIP standard, achieving Silver status in March 2019. The new standard provides a deeper assessment on how organisations are doing as people orientated organisations that can successfully deliver against their objectives.
We are committed to equality and diversity in valuing our staff, tenants and residents, and work hard to create a friendly and responsive working environment.
When you join our team you can expect:
- modern offices a short walk from Stratford station, Westfield Shopping Centre and a variety of health clubs including Gymbox and the newly built Atherton Leisure Centre
- good employee pension scheme
- life assurance (for those who are not members of the pension scheme)
- we provide a healthcare cash back scheme run by BHSF (includes money off dental care, discounted gym membership and much more)
- 27 days annual leave rising to 28 days after two years’ service and 30 days after five years’ service, in addition to public and bank holidays
- eye tests
- support for professional qualifications (after one year service)
- self-service access to your data and modern ways of working
Digital Support & Development Officer
Local Space is a great organisation to work for. We are agile and progressive having seamlessly moved to homeworking with all the right tools already in place. We are now ready to take digitisation to the next level for our customers and staff.
We have a newly created post, Digital Support and Development Officer. The salary range is £35k – £45k with a training support package. Candidates with the required qualifications, skills and experience will come in at the higher salary level.
If you are interested in hearing more contact our retained recruiter, the Gravitas Group, Eve Hazlett at email@example.com