Join Our Team
Join Our Team
Why work for us?
Here at Local Space, our work is based on our values of putting people first, working with integrity, being open to innovation and working in partnership with like-minded organisations. Our values are the foundation of our organisation and shape how we deliver services.
We work hard to create a friendly, supportive and inclusive working environment, and this is reflected in our Investors in People silver status. We are dedicated to investing in your learning and development and regularly host group training sessions for all staff. All our staff are also taking part in our new ‘People First’ programme developed in collaboration with Franklin Covey, to drive high levels of customer engagement and loyalty. Support for individual training courses is also available to help you progress your personal and professional ambitions.
We encourage employee engagement at all levels and regularly host all-staff meetings, online wellbeing sessions, focus groups and staff surveys. New and innovative ideas are always encouraged.
At the heart of all of this, is our desire to develop a culture of healthy work/life balance, job satisfaction and high performance. We believe that happy and motivated staff deliver excellent services!
When you join our team, you can expect:
- Offices in the heart of east London, a short walk from Stratford station, Westfield Shopping Centre and the Olympic Park.
- Generous pension scheme.
- Life assurance (for those who are not members of the pension scheme)
- Gold healthcare cash plan with BHSF which staff can use to claim money back on their everyday healthcare costs – like trips to the dentist, opticians or physio)
- 27 days annual leave rising to 28 days after two years’ service and 30 days after five years’ service, in addition to public and bank holidays.
- Eye tests for staff who are not in the BHSF scheme.
- Access to an online wellbeing platform including sessions focusing on physical and mental health.
- Support for professional qualifications after one year’s service.
To view our current vacancies please visit our Jobs Board