Local Space is an innovative and dynamic social landlord with charitable status that is dedicated to delivering affordable and quality social housing to people on lower incomes, to help them improve their quality of life. At the heart of this is our desire to develop a culture of employee engagement and high performance that reflects our values in the services we provide.
We are an Investors in People (IIP) organisation and re-accredited against the 6th generation IIP standard, achieving Silver status in March 2019. We are a people orientated organisation that can successfully deliver against our objectives.
We are committed to equality and diversity in valuing our staff, tenants and residents, and work hard to create a friendly and responsive working environment.
When you join our team you can expect:
- modern offices a short walk from Stratford station, Westfield Shopping Centre and Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- employee pension scheme
- life assurance (for those who are not members of the pension scheme)
- healthcare cash back scheme run by BHSF (includes money off dental care, discounted gym membership and much more)
- 27 days annual leave rising to 28 days after two years’ service and 30 days after five years’ service, in addition to public and bank holidays
- eye tests
- support for professional qualifications (after one year service)
We do not currently have any vacancies