Working together to provide safe and quality homes for those in need.
Why work for us?
Our work is based on our values of putting people first, working with integrity, being open to innovation and working in partnership with like-minded organisations. Our values are the foundation of our organisation and shape how we deliver services. We put people first and work hard to create a friendly and supportive working environment. This is reflected in our Investors in People silver status, which we were awarded in March 2019, and our ambitions to work towards Gold and Platinum status over the next few years. We are dedicated to investing in your learning and development, and at the heart of this is our desire to develop a culture of employee engagement and high performance
When you join our team, you can expect:
- Offices in the heart of east London, a short walk from Stratford station, Westfield Shopping Centre and the Olympic Park
- Generous pension scheme
- Life assurance (for those who are not members of the pension scheme)
- Healthcare cash plan run by BHSF (employees can claim money back on their everyday healthcare costs – like trips to the dentist, opticians or physio)
- 27 days annual leave rising to 28 days after two years’ service and 30 days after five years’ service, in addition to public and bank holidays
- Eye tests for staff who are not in the BHSF scheme
- Support for professional qualifications after one year’s service
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
This is an exciting time to join Local Space’s digital journey. We are working alongside our key partners to make the next big step in transforming the way we work, using our software to its full potential and moving to a fully cloud based service that is ready to use the latest technology.
Local Space offices are based in Stratford in East London, we own 2760 homes, providing key worker and homeless accommodation of a high standard.
You will join a dynamic organisation not afraid to look at how it can do things better and smarter. Reporting to the IT manager, the role of Systems Administrator is new. As part of your introduction to the IT team in Corporate Services you will be working closely with the managers and IT Manager in implementing a number of projects including a document management system.
The core functions of the new role are:-
• Maintain and administer the core Local Space applications.
• Assist with the implementation and development of new tool and services.
• Assist with upgrades to software.
• Oversee the setup of new starters accounts and equipment and the decommissioning of leavers.
• Make efficiency recommendations wherever possible.
• Maintain the Outlook Address Book and Distribution List members.
Contact our retained recruiters, Gravitas, Eve Hazlett, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org for a job description, equality monitoring form and to discuss the role. You will need to provide a CV and covering statement to Eve.
Closing date: Friday 30th April 2021.