Working together to provide safe and quality homes for those in need.
Why work for us?
Our work is based on our values of putting people first, working with integrity, being open to innovation and working in partnership with like-minded organisations. Our values are the foundation of our organisation and shape how we deliver services. We put people first and work hard to create a friendly and supportive working environment. This is reflected in our Investors in People silver status, which we were awarded in March 2019, and our ambitions to work towards Gold and Platinum status over the next few years. We are dedicated to investing in your learning and development, and at the heart of this is our desire to develop a culture of employee engagement and high performance
When you join our team, you can expect:
- Offices in the heart of east London, a short walk from Stratford station, Westfield Shopping Centre and the Olympic Park
- Generous pension scheme
- Life assurance (for those who are not members of the pension scheme)
- Healthcare cash plan run by BHSF (employees can claim money back on their everyday healthcare costs – like trips to the dentist, opticians or physio)
- 27 days annual leave rising to 28 days after two years’ service and 30 days after five years’ service, in addition to public and bank holidays
- Eye tests for staff who are not in the BHSF scheme
- Support for professional qualifications after one year’s service
We currently have no vacancies.