Join Our Team
Join Our Team
Why work for us?
At Local Space, our work is based on our values of putting people first, working with integrity, being open to innovation and working in partnership with like-minded organisations. Our values are the foundation of our organisation and shape how we deliver services.
We work hard to create a friendly, supportive and inclusive working environment, and this is reflected in our Investors in People silver status. All our people have taken part in our ‘People First’ programme, which was developed in collaboration with Franklin Covey, to drive high levels of customer engagement and loyalty.
We invest in our people, and offer a generous range of rewards and benefits, including a generous annual leave allowance and pension, support to study for a professional qualification, a healthcare cashback plan, access to an online wellbeing platform, and much more! Check out our full range of benefits below.
We encourage engagement across the business, to help you feel more connected with your colleagues, whether you’re working remotely or in the office. We hold an annual staff conference, and regular all-staff lunch meetings in person and there are plenty of opportunities to collaborate with your colleagues online, whether that be at a team catch-up, or a focus group. New and innovative ideas are always encouraged.
At the heart of our culture, is our desire to make sure that you have a healthy work/life balance, and feel recognised and rewarded for your hard work. We believe that happy and motivated staff deliver excellent services!
When you join our team, you can expect:
- Hybrid working – our staff work both remotely and from our office in the heart of east London, a short walk from Stratford station, Westfield Shopping Centre and the Olympic Park.
- Generous pension scheme.
- Life assurance.
- 27 days annual leave rising to 28 days after two years’ service and 30 days after five years’ service, in addition to public and bank holidays.
- Gold healthcare cash plan with BHSF which staff can use to claim money back on their everyday healthcare costs – like trips to the dentist, opticians or physio.
- Eye tests and access to counselling for staff who are not in the BHSF cashback scheme.
- Access to an online wellbeing platform including sessions focusing on physical and mental health.
- Support for professional qualifications after one year’s service.
- Day off for your child’s first day at school.
- Techscheme in collaboration with Currys PC World, saving you money on the latest tech.
- Cyclescheme, saving you money on a bike and accessories.
To view our current vacancies please visit our Jobs Board