Apply for Key worker Housing
Apply for Key Worker Housing
We have excellent quality one, two, and three bedrooms homes available for key workers.
Key workers are essential public sector workers. We prioritise applicants from St. Barts NHS Trust and teachers recruited through the Newham Partnership Working. However, we also welcome applications from other key workers working in the East of London. To qualify your household income should be between £20,000 and £80,000.
Our key worker properties are let on a 2-year fixed term and can be renewed as long as you remain a key worker and adhere to the terms of your tenancy agreement.
If you meet this criteria and are interested, please complete the form using the link below:
Once you have completed this, one of our Tenancy & Income Officers will contact you to discuss your requirements. If you meet our criteria we will add you to our waiting list and let you know when suitable keyworker properties become available.
Available Key Worker Homes for Rent
All of these properties:
- Are equipped with white goods and carpet/lino throughout.
- Have excellent bus and train links.
- Are a short walk to a tube and/or rail station.
- Have easy access to the A12 and A1406.
- Are close to Westfields Stratford shopping centre and the Olympic Park and local amenities such as shops, supermarkets, library, gym, and GP surgery.