Contracts Manager Responsive Repairs
Salary: 43,160- £46,280 per annum plus benefits
The contracts Manager Responsive Repairs will take operations responsibility for end-to-end customer journey within the responsive repairs service. The post holder will work in the Operations team managing the reactive repairs contract and developing a collaborative partnership using in depth knowledge of contractual conditions and appropriate controls to deliver services efficiently. You will be responsible for a revenue budget of up to £1m, delivering a sector-leading customer experience, making sure each transaction is positive and embedding a people first approach.
We operate hybrid working – our staff work both remotely and from our office in the heart of east London, a short walk from Stratford station, Westfield Shopping Centre and the Olympic Park.
Our benefits package includes:
- Generous pension scheme.
- Life assurance.
- 27 days annual leave rising to 28 days after two years’ service and 30 days after five years’ service, in addition to public and bank holidays.
- Gold healthcare cash plan with BHSF which staff can use to claim money back on their everyday healthcare costs – like trips to the dentist, opticians or physio.
- Eye tests and access to counselling for staff who are not in the BHSF cashback scheme.
- Access to an online wellbeing platform including sessions focusing on physical and mental health.
- Support for professional qualifications after one year’s service.
- Day off for your child’s first day at school.
- Techscheme in collaboration with Currys PC World, saving you money on the latest tech.
- Cyclescheme, saving you money on a bike and accessories.
Closing date: 10:00 am 25 August 2022. However, we may close the advert earlier if we have an overwhelming response.