Before you move into your new home we will talk to you about how you are going to make your rent payments, talk to you about your income and help you to plan a budget.
- Your rent is due in advance
- If you are having problems with paying your rent, let us know so that we can try to help you
- If you do not pay your rent, you could lose your home
You can pay your rent by:
- Direct Debit: Paying your rent by direct debit is quick and easy, hassle-free and guaranteed. And you have the right to cancel at any time.
- Online: Pay your rent when you want to, 24 hours a day, by using www.allpayments.net. It’s safe and secure: all you need is your payment card number.
- Rent Card: You can pay your rent by using cash or debit card at your local post office, or at any shop, store or garage that has PayPoint.
- Phone: You can pay your rent by phoning us on 0208 221 4000 and using your debit card. You can also pay using AllPay by phoning 0330 041 6497.